Peopleqlik #1 Recruitment Management Software In Pakistan is getting a lot of power these days. Preparing a candidate for the selection process with a client is the ‘last mile’ effort for any recruiter. Many ‘good’ candidates are unaware of the selection process and how to deal with it. Therefore, it is the job of each recruiter to make sure that each candidate is given details of each client before being assigned to the selection process.
Peopleqlik #1 Recruitment Management Software In Pakistan
Checklist What To Include
Through HR software in Pakistan, he instructs his client that you must provide a checklist in regards to your recruitment so that job seekers can easily find out what you need in your employer or your details. Here is the prerequisite list.
- Company details Names, office locations, manufacturing facilities, business letters / products / services, business sizes, in the list.
- Visit the company website and read all the information mentioned
- Learn details about the industry and competitors
- Read the job description and understand the role of the employer
- List the questions you can ask the interviewer
- Understand the selection process that will follow
- Prepare a costume for this process. It is generally safe to wear formal clothing
- The exact time and place of the interview.
- Any other information that the recruiter is aware of will be useful to the candidate
- The recruiter can also set up automated text / email reminders a day and an hour before the interview.
Contact the candidate regularly
Many recruiters work on a mechanical / transaction path. Once your candidate is offered a job, there is a lot of slip left between the cup and the lip. Remember, you only have to pay when a candidate joins a new job. Generally, the tenure of the job depends on the role of the job, anything between one and six months. Now is enough time for a candidate to change his mind. Different company offers, current employer, family or peer pressure, or anything else may be different. It is important that the recruiter be in constant contact with the candidate (maybe every two to three weeks) and confirm the candidate’s tendency to join the new job. Receiving a stroke symptom will be a red flag and the recruiter has to rely on the client and can even look for a backup candidate.
Within our Performance Management Software In Pakistan, you can find out the number of candidates who will be posting your job and what sources they apply to. That way, you know which job board is producing the best results. This insight lets you refine your strategy so you put your time and effort into the resources that ultimately pay off.